With his 10th straight triple double, Russell Westbrook left another mark on the NBA record book on Monday.
The Oklahoma City Thunder point guard broke Wilt Chamberlain’s 51-year-old NBA record for consecutive triple doubles with less than four minutes left in a game against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Russell Westbrook with his 23rd triple-double of the season, and NBA record setting 10th straight, breaking Wilt Chamberlain’s mark: 18-14-10 with 3:48 left.
– Royce Young (@royceyoung) February 12, 2019
This story will be updated.
More from Yahoo Sports:
* Costas confirms reason he got pulled from Super Bowl
* Former NFL first-rounder’s mixed debut with AAF
* New football league wins the night, tops NBA in ratings
* Bushnell: The ‘miracle’ reincarnation of the Bucks
Source:: Daily times