Many remember actor and comedian Harry Anderson as Judge Harry T. Stone on the sitcom Night Court, which ran from 1984 to 1992. Today, fans mourn the death of Harry Anderson, who died of natural causes, according to TMZ. Anderson was also known for his appearances on Saturday Night Live, Dave’s World and Cheers.
Fox News has reported that Anderson died at his home in Asheville, North Carolina, on Monday morning at 6:41 a.m. local time, April 16, 2018. Anderson was 65 years old. An Asheville Police spokeswoman told Fox that no foul play is suspected. Anderson is survived by his wife, Elizabeth Morgan, and their children. Get to know more about Anderson and the family he left behind in our facts below.
1. This Was Anderson’s Second Marriage
2. The Couple’s Son Dashiell Reported His Father’s Death
3. Morgan Fell Into a Depression After Braving Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans
4. Anderson and Morgan’s Daughter Works In Entertainment
5. Actress DeLane Matthews Played Anderson’s Sitcome Wife for Several Years