Tonight is not only the season 5 finale of The Fosters on Freeform, but it marks 100 episodes of the show.
The series has done extremely well for the network, and tonight’s episode will leave viewers wanting more. Stef and Lena head on a couples retreat, while Brandon and Grace begin a road trip that’ll lead to them learning a lot about one another. Meanwhile, Mariana and Emma will be battling for the same internship.
Don’t have access to a TV tonight? Watching a live stream of Freeform has never been easier.
If you don’t have a cable subscription or can’t get to a TV, you can still watch shows like “Pretty Little Liars,” “The Fosters” and “Young & Hungry” via over-the-top streaming services, which allow you to watch a handful of channels on your computer, phone or other device for a monthly fee.
And with the steady rise of these services, cable-cutters have plenty of different options to choose from: Sling TV is my personal recommendation due to its cheap price point, but services such as DirecTV Now and PlayStation Vue also offer different pros and cons. And all offer a free trial if you’re on the fence.
Here’s a rundown of what these live streaming services provide, and how to sign up to start watching Freeform:
Cheapest Option: Sling TV
If price is your No. 1 concern with a streaming service, there’s no doubt that Sling TV is the way to go. Freeform is included in the “Sling Orange” bundle, which comes in at just $20 per month.
Another pro for Sling TV is the ability to customize your package. While other services offer more channels in their base bundles, Sling has a variety of different add-on bundles for just $5 or $10 extra per month.
With that in mind, here’s a rundown of “Sling Orange”:
Total Channels Included: 25-plus, depending on local channels available. You can find the complete channel list right here
Price: $20 per month
Extras: Watch on one different device at once (with Sling Orange+Blue–$40 per month, also includes Freeform–you can watch on four different devices at once); 50 hours of cloud DVR is $5 per month extra
Free Trial: 7 days
How to Sign Up & Watch:
1. Click here to go to the Sling TV website
2. Click on “Watch Now 7 Days Free” and then create an account
3. Select the channel package you want. “Sling Orange” includes Freeform
4. Enter your payment information. The “Sling Orange” package costs $20 per month. If you cancel your subscription within seven days of signing up, you will not be charged
5. Download the Sling app on your computer or mobile device and begin watching TV. If you’re interested in watching Sling TV on a mobile or streaming device, you can do so via their app, which is free to download. You can click here for a full list of compatible devices
Most Channels + Fire TV Offer: DirecTV Now